1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hi Everyone - Pre season Pep Talk...

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by westernmdlawn, Oct 24, 2004.

1. westernmdlawn

westernmdlawn Member

Hello All:
    Just wanted to take a moment to first, thank everyone for all of their positive contributions that collectively make this website such an invaluable resource for all of us in the snow business. I don't post often, but lurk all the time - I contribute when I feel that I can in a meaningful way. Anyway, I have been hearing and hoping that we will have a stellar season this year as far as plowable events and so forth. I hope everyone makes lots of money and remains safe and happy throughout the season. Lets get motivated to make this year a career topper, for those of you out there who are new the snow business, my advice is to keep reading on this site, time will do the rest. Remember that organization = improved efficiency = higher margins. A philosophy that always hits home for me is: "Be a business man before a snow plower, or landscaper, or whatever." In other words, we're all in this to make a living so don't get sidetracked or caught up in what you are doing so much that you forget that you are in this to make money, and lots of it, Trump Style payup So if you are not already, get motivated, organize your effort and get together a plan of attack for this season, from A to Z. Cover all your bases, think things through carefully and maximize your resources, leverage any other resources with in reach. GOD BLESS
  2. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Wonderfully Stated!! :waving:
  3. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Yes Sir !!