1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice
  1. 2menwithshovels

2menwithshovels Junior Member

I just wanted to say Hi all!! I am new to the site, and only been running my business for a year. I just picked up my 1st plow truck yesterday. 2000 Ford f-250 ext cab with the v10 and a 8ft Artic Plow. Not my 1st choice, I am a dodge person thru and thru, I had a 2005 ram 1500 that i just sold on Friday. I had decided it was time i need a plow, and i didn't want a 1/2 ton plow truck.

I will post pictures in the other thread once I get the time to take them with this big storm coming tomorrow.

My company is Two Men With Shovels, operated out of Oakville Ontario, Canadatymusic. It's been a pretty good experience so far my 1st year. Had some ups and downs, been i'm getting use to it a lot more now. My name is Matthew, I'm 24, and I can't wait to use the plow truck for the 1st time!

2. Jacobsmovinsnow

Jacobsmovinsnow Senior Member

Welcome to the site, theres a great thread on here too Canadian Weather, lots of guys around your area.

3. 2menwithshovels

Thanks for the welcoming, I will be sure to find it:). lol

4. South Seneca

South Seneca Senior Member

Welcome!
    As we tell all newbies "the search button is your friend." You will find endless information regarding just about any subject you can think of. Enjoy!

5. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

DIDO on what south said!
    You will find that all trucks and plows will do the job, it's the operator that makes it all work.
    wecome and good luck this year

6. 2menwithshovels

Thanks guys! Thats the one thing i try to take to every forum i go to, search for it first! lol.

Well this year it wont be to much of a plow truck till i get the hang of it. Hopefully i pick it up quick! lol.