1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hey You Deere Guys....

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by TBarOMT, Nov 4, 2008.

1. TBarOMT

TBarOMT Junior Member
    from Montana

I have been on the fence since July about the new EH joystick contol Deere skidsteers, has anyone spent any amount of time in one? I have a 07 325 w/hand controls and love it, but after 12 hours pushing, my neck and back are very stiff. Was thinking with those electronic controls it would be very much more comfortable to run during those long events. I did demo a new 325 for a few hours, will take a bit to opperate without thinking about what stick does what, but I think it would work wonderful in the snow. I have one on hold at my local dealership but I have to make my mind up soon.
    Thanks alot guys, T Bar

2. zigzag82

zigzag82 Junior Member

Ya I have had some time in the Joysticked deer. The deer is very touchy. Deer will be able to turn down the movement in feb. to april next year. I have a case with joystick and love every movement.