1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hey..western suburb guys...I need some help....

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by SwiftSnow&Salt, Feb 15, 2007.

1. SwiftSnow&Salt

SwiftSnow&Salt Member

I am doing my billing for the first half of Feb and the 2" snowfall (5-6" in south burbs) on 2-5/2-6. Can anyone tell me the approximate time it started/stopped snowing??

My fricken paperwork got wet in the spot I had written the date and time. I remember the date, but cant remember the time. pretty sure we were out around 6PM til 3-4AM.

Thanks, InAdvance, for the Help!

Al

2. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

im down in nw indiana and i just checked my records and for my first account with a 2" trigger i was there at 4pm

3. SwiftSnow&Salt

SwiftSnow&Salt Member

Thanks, so I am probably correct with my times..

been a busy 1st half of February, my mind is FRIED!, but my wallets getting thick payup

Thanks Again for help!

Al

4. Bobby Blaze

Bobby Blaze Member

feb 6 it started on the sw side ( bridgeview ) around 9am started plowing around 2pm and was out till around 3am, thats only because i had to go back and finish a couple accounts that are open until midnight