1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

hey western guys

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Dodgediesel96, Nov 10, 2006.

1. Dodgediesel96

Dodgediesel96 Junior Member

what did you pay for your entire plow set-up. Pump,lights, plow everything. I'm looking at the pro-plus model, 8ft, steel. Any prices?
  2. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

3. bbrsq

bbrsq Member

Western MVP 8-6 Deflector, cab command control $3895 installed
  4. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

Western MVP pro 9'6" with wings under 4000.00
  5. Dodgediesel96

Dodgediesel96 Junior Member

thanks for the info guys.
  6. rayf268

rayf268 Senior Member

I bought mine used last year for $800 . It was setup for a ford I sold the mount and got a new one and wiring and came out ahead $25 so with my work cleaning painting and mounting I spend $875 its 8years old works fine no holes other then a few pin holes that I am going to fix this week . so if you don't want new. I am always going for used because with used parts are easer to find and cheaper . works the same . but then again I don't depend on my truck or plow to pay my bills
    theres my 2cents
  7. LINY Rob

LINY Rob Senior Member

those prices posted are incredible, I paid $4400 with 8.25% tax for a 7.5 pro plus, and I installed it myself, that was 3 years ago. Hand held controller.

I know I could have saved a few bucks ordering it from out of state, but I wanted to insure good service locally should I need warranty.

You guys are lucky to get prices like that.
  8. LD4850

LD4850 Member

Hummmm..... Plow with truck attached $500 I think.....
    Mounting bracket for next truck $400 from Westeren dealer. (Truck $2000)
    Next truck $1500 ... mounting bracket $250 + old bracket.
    Total...$4650 for the last 21 years.