1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hey Toiyabe!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ilhmt, Dec 15, 2003.

1. ilhmt

ilhmt Member

2. windmill

windmill Senior Member

Boy, that ones been around a few times.:) :rolleyes:
  3. kl0an

kl0an Senior Member

Can you imagine the vibration and noise that thing must create?? 2 engines, air compressor, etc. etc.. But, then again, the blower on the front prolly drowns all that out..

Interesting rig to say the least.. at $30K a season, 2 more years and it's paid for.. Hm, why'd they stop??
  4. hbrady

hbrady Senior Member

Imagine the insurance costs. Thing looks like a portable cattle grinder (bones and all). Make sure you dog is tied up and the kids are in their rooms when this shows up. INSANE :eek:

5. turfguy

turfguy Member

giant blower

Ok nuthin for nuthin but my wife thinks that I should be locked up in a good mental ward for all the crap that I buy and make money with. but if I ever brought that biscut home she would freaking kill me. while it does look pretty neat I bet I would be making a lot of trips to grainger for crazy three way bilateral flux capacitors just to keep it going. If any of you guys bid on this jet me know so we can bring it to the next bar-b-que
  6. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

that truck dont get old:D
  7. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

I think it has the record for most appearances on ebay :rolleyes:
  8. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Once again, how many times is that thing going to be posted?:angry:
  9. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

That thing could use some tracks to complete it.
  10. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

So tired of seeing that stupid thing :jester:
  11. windmill

windmill Senior Member

Toiyabe's question to you would be, "would you buy that if you consistantly had 2" snowfalls year after year?"
    Then again maybe some of you would