1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

hey snow guys chi-town dupage suburbs

Discussion in 'Networking' started by stevie b, Jan 27, 2009.

1. stevie b

stevie b Junior Member

hey guys where's all the snow.. I cant deal w/ this 1 to 2'' crap.......40'' so far " my 9 plow, then the faucet turned off.........wassssss uppppppayupxysport

2. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

1-2" crap???? what seriously ... that is the easiest money I ever make.

3. stevie b

stevie b Junior Member

dupage co illinois snow

1-2" is great if you do comm' L ,but i do homes and they get pissed if you come out under 2''. my trigger is 3'' ..........also a nother ? russo's selling cheapy salt at 6.50 a bag....same stuff at home depot 4.95.......:dizzy: nice talking w/ya:D

4. jblatti13

jblatti13 Senior Member

u gotta lower that trigger! i was out today and i dont think it was even 2" but i didnt get one complaint. i have two smaller commercial and the rest residential... i think people appreciate a nice clean drive when they get home or go to leave for work, whether its 1 1/2 or whatever... my trig. is 2 for all so id suggest lowering yours but thats JMO.... menards and sams have salt for under 5 a bag... friend of mine paid 450 at sams last month he bought 4 skids.. anyone else know where to get some good bag salt for a decent price?

5. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

Russo's haha I wont even comment. They are actually bagging the bulk that they are bringing in. I no longer use them for bulk and only for bagged when in a pinch. Great for landscape products for winter .....:nono::nono:

6. stevie b

stevie b Junior Member

plowing in michigan?

im so bored.........michigan is the place for me.....maybe.....it seems to dump on them every week ...........did i say im so bored:cry:.........but i cant get to greedy big money in dec and jan,,,payup doesnt it dump on us in feb :confused::)

7. stevie b

stevie b Junior Member

hey jblatti where are ya from?

:rolleyes:

8. jblatti13

jblatti13 Senior Member

im in joliet, where you at?

9. stevie b

stevie b Junior Member

hey jblatti

hey buddy Stevie b here . I live in yorkville but all my business is in hinsdale ,oakbrook.I'm a landscaper and have several plow trucks.Its getting old driving 40 miles there and back every day.........I'm thinking of moving back......anyway whats your story...?

10. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

welcome new guys.....let me knwo when your down for some beers in dupage county

11. jblatti13

jblatti13 Senior Member

... started plowin with my jeep when i was 15, my dad would drive to the job, id plow and hed shovel... i still have that jeep, bought an old chevy this year to get more accounts and stuff... im trying to start the lawn end this year but with the economy i dont know if its a good time or not... plowings been good for the last 6 years though and i love it. all my work is in joliet and shorewood so not much travel involved for me