1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

hey...remember me :)

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by SnoFoilFisher21, Jan 7, 2004.

1. SnoFoilFisher21

SnoFoilFisher21 Member

hey guys...Haven't posted here in a while...well i finally got my truck!!!! yayy...1999 GMC Sierra with a Fisher xblade:D....Ive been having fun raising and lowering it in my driveway waiting for the snow to come:D....but when it does snow I'm gonna have my dad come out with me..he used to be a head maintenance director at a nursing home and has had many hours of plowing so he knows what hes doin:D....now if i can only get a digital camera ill be set...ill keep in touch when the big one hits :D see ya

-Vin-

2. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

sounds like you got a cool truck. good luck with it. is your truck the 1500 or 2500?

3. SnoFoilFisher21

SnoFoilFisher21 Member

thanks meyer!! its a 2500:D

4. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

i see you live out in long island, not to far from me. you guys get any good snow storms yet this year?

5. UDP

UDP Junior Member
    from earth

w/b