1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

hey Rat Lover?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Playboy, Feb 21, 2006.

1. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

Did you get the 06 or is it on order? I see it in your sig.

2. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

He's got it. Has a Blizzard on there if I'm not mistaken.

3. ratlover

ratlover PlowSite.com Addict
    from IL

Yup, got my 06. Took the fisher off and moved it down to another truck and now run a 810 blizzard

4. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

did you throw that lightbar on too

5. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

OK so the next question is what have you done so far to it? What are you going to put in it? I'm sure you'll be back on the track with it because it ain't like you bought it to plow with......:cool:

6. ratlover

from IL

Still havent mad a headach rack to mount my lightbar to. One of these days though.

She is stock right now and may stay that way. I have some slight trans mods planned and may do a little but I'm done with droping a large chunk of coin into my daily driven plow truck........

7. Antnee77

from RI

That's until you start talking to Mike L or someone over at Suncoast...payup

8. ratlover

from IL

Talked to them thats the problem lol

Just plan on some simple trans work for cheap that should make her pretty bullet proof. 6 speeds are a bit easier to beef up yet with the added power your closer to the point of needing it so its a wash I suppose

9. Antnee77

from RI

Oh yeah, you've got that extra power with the extra strength in the tranny. It all equals out in the end! :D