1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hey Ohio Boys, A "panhandle Hook Is On It"s Way"

Discussion in 'Weather' started by cornbinder, Feb 12, 2007.

1. cornbinder

cornbinder Senior Member

this is what all of us ohio boys that don't benifit from the lake erie snow machine have been hoping for. a panhandle hook that's gonna suck moisture out of the gulf, add the canadian breeze and here we go. early estimates were around a foot, local news channels are cautiously saying 4-8". last time we got one of these storms we got well over a foot!!! in that storm the forecast was the same started out 4-6, 6-8 then as more snow fell they kept raising there educated guesses. well we'll see i'm going out to fuel the fleet o dodges. i'll update this later, pete

2. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

I saw that earlier on the news too. They were tentavily calling for 4-8, but my guess will be more. It is already snowing here and the temps are actullay normal for once. Let it SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

I just got in from work 12 hour day and the roads are covered and it was snowing preety good. Let it snow payup

4. Elwer

Elwer Senior Member

we are supposed to get around a foot to 16 inches of snow with 20-30 mph winds with 40 mph gusts...welp looks like a nice little mini blizzard but what the heck WE NEED SNOW!!!! I will keep you all informed and maybe with some pics
    Matt

5. cornbinder

cornbinder Senior Member

well they are saying a total of 7-14 by wednesday morning. all the trucks are in the garage and ready to rock and roll. be safe guys. later, pete

6. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Well thats what I've been hearing to 7-14 over night and 4-6 today with 3-5 tomorrow to. payup

7. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Well the pan handle hook is here and dumping a lot of snow here in N.E. Ohio Steve