1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hey new to me!

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by DPDDOG, Feb 7, 2011.

DPDDOG Junior Member

About a week ago picked up a 95 Wrangler with 38K on it, with a snow way...the trouble is it sat in a barn a long time so does have rust on the under side...and needed work.
    Have found J&W Auto Wreckers out of Antelope Ca who is a Jeep Salvage yard who has helped with parts no longer available thru Jeep.

I have done a little light plowing (up to 6 inches) and really like the way it moves and turns.
    Lot better than my old 77 Dodge with a Meyers.

The snow way is 6-8 wide and has down pressure on it, the bolts are a bit loose and it needs a general wrenching. The controller is a square box with a switch for raising and another for turning it. A silver toggle switch for the down pressure. How can I date the plow so that I can buy a manual for it?
    Any help out there?