1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hey NE Ohio guys

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Hey I was just wondering if you guys want to meet up in March? An equipment dealer is having their open house, March 21 9am to 4 pm, it is Best truck on Pelton in Willoughby. All kinds of landscapers and snowplowers go there. It is free, they have tons of food, all kinds of people from Boss, Meyer etc will be there. You can walk through the entire shop. meet everyone,etc. It is really fun. I have gone the past 5 years and always had a great time. Just wondering if any one else wants to show up and have a good time?

2. Easy

Easy Senior Member

That sounds neat, I will put it on my calendar.
    Thanks
    Don

3. carl b

carl b PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

I'd go it sounds fun and i'll be out of a job........:)

4. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Be out of a job??

5. carl b

carl b PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

i #ucked up ...i'm helping a friend:cry: :realmad: :cry: :realmad: i can't decide to cry or KILL HIM!!!! his guy got mad and walked so i'm the fill in ........

6. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Sounds great....I'd like to check it out. Can you post some directions and times? I'd like to put some faces with the names on this site, too.....I think :jester:

7. Sydenstricker Landscaping

I can throw the address up so you can google it. It is 38399 Pelton rd. Willoughby, Ohio, 44094 It is from 9am to 4 pm all day. They got food and everything

8. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Hey Tom I'll put it on the calender also. Steve

9. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Yes I am quoting my self. I am a dumbass at times. I meant mapquest, not google.:dizzy: Cool, it will be nice to see everyone there