1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hey Mother Nature, are you messin with me?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by all seasons, Feb 12, 2007.

1. all seasons

all seasons Member

February 12, 2007
    Once again the trucks are lined up in my lot ready to go,plows are on and sanders are loaded, gassed up and oil checked, washer fluid and wipers, we are good to go ...................or are we? Will this be a decent event or two as they are saying or will this just be a mediocre push event (by the way I have logged only 1 plow-able event and 2 saltings thus far) although I am not complaining as I am grateful for all that I have.Well I gotta go back to my snow dance, good luck all................
  2. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

How dare you interupt your snowdance:D lol. I hear ya, CT's contractors are HURTING! I guess we are definatly getting snow/mix, now it's just a matter of how much. i saw a weather guesser say 3-5 for lower CT and 8-12 for the top half of the state:dizzy: :dizzy: . Guess we will just have to wait and see.

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

i dont blame mother nature i blame jesus, he hates us :(
  4. RickyGasser

RickyGasser Member

Mother Nature, What a tease!

We were supposed to get 25-30 cm (10-12"). So, I pushed my trip down to Fla. back a few days. Now, we got downgraded 10 10-15 cm. Still not bad but i wish she would just make up her friggen mind:realmad:
  5. go plow

go plow Senior Member

Hey RICH,
    they said that we were to get atleast 6 inches by the morning, then turn to rain, then back to snow, by the time it ends we can see 14+ inches by thurs. i myself have only plowed once and sanded a few times this year. i think that the hardest thing for me is that it takes me a few storms to get my plow list in order (or make a tight route out of it). this should have been done in Nov. Im kinda worried how its going to work out with a bigger storm....maybe i can stop walking past my sled in the garage wondering if i should sell it ! maybe now i can ride it! lol time to put this down :drinkup: and get some :sleeping: happy plowing guys and stay safe!
  6. all seasons

all seasons Member

I know what you mean,I felt rusty and out of practice pushing that strom but by the time it was over I was back in the swing and felt good about it, if this all tracks properly and we do get hammered just keep a steady pace and lets make some money boys, everyone stay safe.....
  7. RickyGasser

RickyGasser Member

New Update

Well, we're back up to 45 cm!!!!!! Bring it on Biatch:gunsfiring: :gunsfiring: