1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hey Mainers did you hear about this?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by farmboy52787, Sep 12, 2008.

1. farmboy52787

farmboy52787 Senior Member

2. NorwayAuto&Plow

NorwayAuto&Plow Senior Member

Thats sick.... Good chance it might happen too!!!!

3. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

its a good gimmick they got going

4. NorwayAuto&Plow

NorwayAuto&Plow Senior Member

Wonder what the catch is?

Probably............ "Full Refund" *

*only good for fisher plows that are not yellow nor stainless steel

Last edited: Sep 13, 2008
  5. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

"excludes sales tax & installation fees" They'll write up the bill of sale for the plow being X-amount and installation being something outrageous. $1500 for the plow and $3000 for installation

6. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Actually they buy insurance, there's a car dealer that every year sells car with the offer of refunding the full purchase price if it snows on a certain day. I've put together a number of Million dollar hole in one contests, the insurance is cheap because they have the odds figured to their benefit. Like Vegas.

7. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

I like messer they installed my setup (years back) and prices are reasonable for around here..

If they run a special where you buy the plow and a free brand new truck comes with it i will head down but not for a long shot.

8. Doakster

Doakster Senior Member
    from Maine

I heard this add on the radio the other day and probably would have looked in to this if I hadn't already bought my ExtremeV from O'connors a few weeks ago.

9. JBMiller616

JBMiller616 Senior Member

Yeah Jordanns furniture did something similar to this a few years back. People had the opportunity to buy furniture between certain dates and if the Sox won the WS that year you got your furniture for free.

They had to make good on the deal though, lol.

10. PicThePlowGuy

PicThePlowGuy Junior Member

To late... already bought plow. But, I'll probably head down to the free clinic in October anyway.

11. farmboy52787

Bought 2 plows from them installed them myself so I'll be pretty lucky if i get all my money back. Push plates are a pain in the but to install, but assembling the plows and the wiring harnesses are a snap.

12. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

GUYS.............are you fully reading the ad? It is a FREE INSPECTION, not a free plow. Unless I am missing something. I know there doing that "submit a plow video, get a chance to win a new XLS plow" directly through Fisher. Too bad I didn't have a camcorder last season. Messer isn't my first choice. There great for service, not so much for the wallet. I have good luck with Paul at Lang's in Rye, NH. They love to talk plow too. Free knowledgeable advice whenever you need it as well.

13. farmboy52787

They changed there site, but the whole ad was if the Patriots return the opening half kickoff for a touchdown when they play the colts on 11/02 and if they do that, you will get your plow for free and you had to purchase it before 10/08.

14. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

tisssss, Jeff Meeser must have been drinking in the old port again!