1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hey JD ...

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by grandview, Nov 28, 2007.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Did you and CET get the snow and ice the the other day? Kept seeing the weather and it looked right over you guys.

Did you get the plow and salters hooked up?

2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Hope the knee heals quickly!! Yeah we got to play around in the snow a bit with the salters but CET has had all the fun. I think he's plowed 2 or 3 times. He's north of me in the snow belt. I think he's making another trip to Buffalo for a blade, one of his subs got one stolen or something like that. I'll let him tell the story. I think Cet might be getting some snow tonight. I might have to ask him for a part time job!

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Can't beat that getting paid for seasonal and then getting paid by someone to plow.Nice "Double Dipping"payup

Of course I'm ready for more wings!

4. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

don't forget about me man! HAVE PLOW WILL TRAVEL lol

JD probably wouldn't let a "little ford" around big red, big red might have to work alittle harder ;)