1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hey guys, what's shakin?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Dissociative, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

Whats up everybody?..
    John C. you holding down the fort for me?.:salute:.Hows your biz goign?..

I put this hear because you all know me in this forum.......i've been having a little up hill battle with this economy lately myself, but i ain't dead yet. wesport

Just dropping a line to see what's been happening, let you all know i'm still around.

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

This winter help you out?

3. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

Welcome back hope things are moving in a positive direction for you. Have you completed your move?

4. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

HE's ALIVE... Hide your women and your Lightbars! LOL Hey George you still going to the convention next month?

Call you the Breeze? WTH does that mean? LOL

5. Dissociative

yeah, I owe a lot to a good friend Von Schultz for throwing me a steady line of work this winter, although it was 30% down on snow from last year if i had to guess a number.
    Eric is a great guy, lot of heart, i'd take a beating in a parking lot to back him up any day.

funny thing about that, seems it's fairly hard to get a loan now...even with the 25k down from your retirement fund. So, as of yet no...but still hoping.....I did complete the separation of my contracting business and other stuff from my house though.....got my huge locker 12x36 and filled it up quickly......Wife has parked car inside for first time in 8 years.....i was very happy every time she pulled in before the storm and though about how much she like my old heated shop as her new garage. LOL 68* and toasty warm cars are nice on snowy mornings. My kids needed that too...they were all getting sick of outside parking.

Still trying to get the house sold and find a rental house until we find out gem...i am looking for one of those houses that needs a complete gut job....i want a stud and roof only kinda place i can rehab...but they are mostly trashed beyond worth....

yes...lets start a thread on that so we can get some guys.....

"call me the breeze, i keep blowing down the road" in referance to my mobile location here for a while until i get settled..i'm kinda everywhere

damn pirsch....thats mid 70's stuff i figured you would know that...LOL
    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AaTZkIInYNw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AaTZkIInYNw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited: Mar 10, 2010
  6. SafetyLighting

SafetyLighting Senior Member

What's up The Breeze!

I've been trying to fill your shoes, but don't know how well Im doing. Ive been a little busy, not complaining, but not rich yet.

7. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

I don't remember the 70's... It's all a major blur...I do remember little parts of it... Oh the fun we had! LOL

8. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Ronny looks to be in a blur in that video. Didn't he start singing halfway between the correct spot and the next correct spot?

9. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

I thought I was the only one that was blur'd during all of the 70's...LOL Guess Ronnie was too...Oh yeah didn't he die in a train crash or u-boat sinking or something?

10. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Good to see you back and hear that your still making it by. I was in a similar position as your's last year and things turned around completely (literally a 180 as I'm back in the same position I left but making more $$$ now :) ). It'll take a lot of sh*t to get through, but you'll get through. Best of luck.

11. Dissociative

hopefully this spring will yield good returns for me.....

good news for all you guys though as i am dumping off almost all the stuff i have in garage super cheap..email me

12. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

George check your g-mail e-mail!

13. Dissociative

still kicking guys.....feel free to contact me with any problems....

started a construction company this spring so its DIE or FLY

14. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Wow...There's one when you least expect it...Welcome Back! :drinkup:

15. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

welcome back, What kinda of construction company did you start?