1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hey guys need your input!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Craftybigdog, Jan 27, 2004.

1. Craftybigdog

Craftybigdog Senior Member

Hey guys we got 7in and I got all that removed well we are getting a little tonight maybe 1-2in but the wind is really blowing how do you handle if it covers it back up I would think that would be another chargable plowing event, what do you think?

2. roblandscape

roblandscape Senior Member
    from Phila

Sure if the snow is drifting, I would charge again. You won't see me plowing for free..... unless its for gramps

3. Homengarden

Homengarden Junior Member

If you have a contract, you are pretty much obligated to keep the drive open..If a drift is over 3 inches deep and more than 1/3 of the drive, I make a pass or two..As far as Parking lots go, High wind usually helps..But, if you are pay-per-plow. Don't be afraid to call and ask them how it looks..Saves you time, and most people appreciate the call...

4. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

yup its chargeablepayup

5. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Plow again and charge again.:nod: payup
    I did.

6. affprop

affprop Junior Member

Charge?

Heck yea