1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hey guys... my truck is officially for sale and posted.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by PlowKid150, Nov 27, 2004.

1. PlowKid150

PlowKid150 Senior Member

2. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

why are you selling it? Are you going to get a replacement? :confused:

3. z71Worker

z71Worker Member

im sure ill get flamed for making a comment.. BUT... your add says that you only used the plow for your "own person driveway a few times last year"??

I see post's where you talk about having "50 residential driveways & 5 comm. lots"

Is this a diff vehichle? :confused:

4. Crumm

Crumm Senior Member

I have the same two questions???

5. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Why are you selling it ?? Problems ?? We are very brutal at this site, never lie cause you will be caught !!! Right Guys !!! LOLOLOL

No I'm kidding :nod:

6. PlowKid150

PlowKid150 Senior Member

Well, number one, i am selling it because i just ordered a 2005 F-350 CRew Cab short bed with the 6.0 diesel that will be here in 3 weeks... so i am selling my current truck.. Secondly, it is the truth about my plow, because before last season, i had a 1987 f-250 with a same model year western plow which ive done almost all my plowing in... My 50 accounts have really never been touched by my current 2004 truck because last year's winter of 04 here we got almosty no snow, and i was also out in pittsburgh at college and missed the biggest storm we even got. So, essentially, that 04 western plow is basically brand spanking new..... I wouldn't lie because the person is obviously going to see it when they buy the truck.To give you an example, the cutting blade on that plow hasnt even worn to an angle yet. its BRAND NEW! For God sake look at the pictures, the plow is freakin mint. Anyways, I didn't lie, you guys on plowsite just didn't get the information on my past vehicle.... Thanks for looking out though, i'd feel the same way.

7. z71Worker

z71Worker Member

8. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

05 that's kool in my book :redbounce what color did you get ??

9. PlowKid150

PlowKid150 Senior Member

WHITE.... After havin a black one i'm ready to switch... haha for obvious reasons

10. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

Someone has lots of money :nod: :drinkup:

11. Crumm

Crumm Senior Member

Tired of washing it everyday are you?

12. PlowKid150

PlowKid150 Senior Member

Crumm,

You got it buddy, always dirty, and it scratches so easily. the white will hold up much better i think!

cya guys