1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hey guys i got a question about my MMII

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by brfootball45, Jan 8, 2009.

1. brfootball45

brfootball45 Senior Member

Hey guys , i just recently took my Fisher Minute Mount 2 plow, its a 2004, and when i was disconnecting it from the truck i noticed on the piston that lifts the plow that it was seeping a little fluid from it. Is this a major problem?:confused: it wasn't coming from the connection it was coming from up top where the piston comes in and out.

2. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

its not a major problem, but it should be corrected. It could be the packing nut (the large nut sorrounding the cylinder) or it could be the gasket inside. Like most things, it will probably jsut get worse over time so you should probably fix it while its not a big problem.

3. brfootball45

brfootball45 Senior Member

alrighty thanks man , i greatly appreciate it!