1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

hey everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by fisher guy, Nov 10, 2008.

1. fisher guy

fisher guy PlowSite.com Addict

hey everyone the names mike ive been browsing the site for years but i thought id finally start an account i never did before cuz i thought it would be pointless since i lived in florida for the last 12 years. well now im goin back up to the north east Ma ( salisbury area) where i was orginally born. Id thought i would get in to plowing ive done it before when i lived there before when i was a wee one lol.ive learned alot on here and plan on learning alot more. i already decided on getting a 8ft fisher x-blade ss for the stroker and see where we can go from there im right now looking for some good liabilty ins. anyone got any ideas??? atleast a million worth. i already have a contractor thatll put me to work ( good friend of mine) thanx all and id love to hear from all of u
  2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Welcome to the site, thanks for your kind words!:waving:
  3. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

Hey Mike. Welcome aboard. I live pretty close by so let me know if you ever need anything.

SNOWANDICEMAN Senior Member

Always good to hear from a newbie, Good luck with your truck.
  5. fisher guy

fisher guy PlowSite.com Addict

thanx guys really appreciate it im gonna be starting out this winter working with a buddy of mine with his company driving his trucks learning how to plow hes owns his own construction company hes got 4 trucks and he does most of the plowing and salting for the condos out there so hopefully i can learn alot from him
  6. ducatirider944

ducatirider944 Senior Member
    from Iowa

Look for an agent that sells West Bend, I have been with them for 12 yrs and they are pretty fare on price. Welcome to the site:waving:
  7. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

I second West Bend and welcome .