1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hey EaTmYtAiLpIpEs Check This Out!!!

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by FOX-SNO-REMOVAL, Dec 13, 2009.

1. FOX-SNO-REMOVAL

FOX-SNO-REMOVAL Senior Member

2. dan67

dan67 Member

You Famous now?

3. FOX-SNO-REMOVAL

FOX-SNO-REMOVAL Senior Member

lol No someone took a picture of his quad off here and posted it on their website.

4. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

hahahaha kickass. looks good too. too bad they didnt ask first. I want royalty's. i wonder who on here took it? im famous

5. WayneSnow

WayneSnow Senior Member

thats pretty sick

6. S-205

S-205 Senior Member
    from Ontario

HAHA thats hilarious, but shouldn't you get something out of that?

7. WayneSnow

WayneSnow Senior Member

i agree with smokey

8. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

I think I should get something too. But O well.

9. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

I would give ya a swift Kick, :waving:

but that is just me.

Heck I'd send them an email and be asking for something out of it.
    even if it's only $50 it would still be something. or heck even a gift card to stuff from there site since your Quad is being used to promote it.

if there jerks back to ya send them a 2nd email telling them to take the Pic of your quad down.

that's just my thoughts about it.
    good luck

sublime out.

10. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

I am gonna shoot them an email in a sec and ask for a gift card :)

11. chuckraduenz

chuckraduenz Senior Member

the pics of my wheeler showed up on rotopax's web site. and i never gave them my permission to do that. i wonder how many other pics there are out there of our wheelers we have no idea about.....

12. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

By law they have to at minimum ask to use the pic or offer compensation for the use of the pic. If they don't offer you anything then tell them to take it off the site.

13. Sidewalk King

Sidewalk King Member

Do you think they wanted to use his picture as a joke? Really...why else would a company that sells new professionally made blades use a machine with a bread basket for a rack and has a two piece mold board that isnt a v-plow for advertising.

Either way, I too believe a gift card is in order.

14. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

thanks for that

15. sublime68charge

Pipes if you wanna use my kick and send it to the S King just let me know.

King I thought it was a great Pic shows off his quad real nice. has a Great angle to the photo.

and post up what you've got and we can compare.

sublime out.

16. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

What do you mean?

17. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

My girlfriend designs web sites for a living, so I asked her about this. She says that because this is a public site, and tailpipes didn't have it trade marked, or a statement about asking permission to use it they can take it and use it. The problem is that they can NOT make money off of your pic, but you would have to prove that there sales increased because of your pic. Also she says that a way around it is to use the pic and change something in the pic such as color, edit or add something, then it is no longer your pic. I would ask for plow for using it if it were me though. :drinkup:

18. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

hear hear, i second that emotion hahaha,i think swk should post up his heap also just so we know what he rolls, i have no recent pics of my heap but will have soon,

maybe we can have a heap of the week thread

19. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

heap of the week? That would be my Warn Power Pivot!

20. sublime68charge

Pipes all in good fun,

I was refering to my first post that I would give you a swift kick, In response as to what you should get for having your pic used to promote a site.

and if you wanted to transfer said offered kick to be used on SidewalkKing instead of you.

that is all.

sublime out.