1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hey Chicago!! Big storm down the road!

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Snow Picasso, Jan 25, 2006.

1. Snow Picasso

Snow Picasso Senior Member

Go to Accuweather and check out their blog's. There's one called A Big storm down the road. According to their graphics this storm is going to pretty much hit the same area as last week with significant snowfall! I say go for it!!! It would be a great way to end this miserable month! payup payup payup :salute:
  2. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

I'm not seeing this? All I see is possibly some snow (no details) Sunday Night into Monday. Also maybe some snow on and off the rest of the week for Franklin Park, IL.

3. Snow Picasso

Snow Picasso Senior Member

Hey Ken, It's an article written by one of their staff. Click on the Winter Storm Center and you'll see the blog....Big Storm down the road.
  4. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

5. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

It's changed already....just a chance of snow showers. But hey, maybe God will grant us a couple 2 inches or so....something so we can get out our toys and play!
  6. AlwaysGreener

AlwaysGreener Senior Member

Lots of rain in the forecast.....:mad: