1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

hey check it out

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by larold83, Nov 6, 2009.

1. larold83

larold83 Senior Member

just did some more adjustments to my site changed the look alittle bit so let me know what ya think and what i need to add or change your comments and feedback are highly welcome thanks and have a great day.

www.chamberlainssnowremoval.weebly.com

2. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

A couple of mispellings under the FAQ's. Otherwise, a simple yet effective site. If it were me, I would try to get the website address without the .weebly. in there.

What are you using for "cinders"???

3. TonawandaNY

TonawandaNY Senior Member

Under FAQ's

"Only if you do not have contract."
    should read, "Only if you do not have a contract", You want to add the "signed" in front of contract.

"I you are under contract you will recieve a bill once a month. If you are not under contract You will have to be present or make other payment arrangements."

I think this reads a little better

"I you have signed a service aggreement you will recieve a bill once a month, All customers who have not signed a service aggreement must be present or make other payment arrangements."

Otherwise it is simple, easy to navigate a explains the services you offer.

Good Job

4. Marionlandscape

Marionlandscape Junior Member

I saw a few things that I would change. Try to copy and paste into MS word. That will catch some of the issues, there are mis spellings and some fragments. Your customers will notice things like that. Another option, and this is what I do, get a 10th grade girl to proof read it for you. Other than that, great site now you get to spend time registering it everywhere. I especially like that pic. Do you have the copyright? If so do you mind if I use it, it looks like us.

5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Chamberlain starts with a capital "C"

Also I know know every area is different buy, your text sounds like how you talk. You need to have a little better flow to it.

6. larold83

larold83 Senior Member

sure i got it off of google it just seemed it fit the site rather well

7. eicivic

eicivic Member

A few misspelled words, check your title & description spacing. I would also purchase a domain name address. When doing so, i would come up with a easier way to remember the domain address. "cSnowRemoval.com" It's available... godaddy.com probably can offer it to you for around $10.00 a year...

8. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Be sure to do a spell check. It's "receive" and only one "g" in agreement.

9. larold83

larold83 Senior Member

changed what you guys suggested

10. larold83

larold83 Senior Member

changed te miss spelling sugested by mick

11. grandview

Is that your appointment page?

usually has 2 "L"'s

Commercial should have a capital 'C"

do it needs a space

Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
  12. larold83

larold83 Senior Member

don't think i understand what you aplying

13. grandview

Sorry.Those are a few more mistakes I saw.

14. eicivic

eicivic Member

I think he meant implying...