1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hey B&B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Hey, since I know you are the meyer guru here I need something from you. I have 2 E60 pumps that I am going to rebuild here soon. I did one before, but I kinda screwed it up and it leaks oil really badly. I was wondering if you have any diagram or step-by-step procedure for rebuilding the E60H pumps. If you could, post it here for others to learn and benefit as well. Thank you in advance!!!!!!!!! Tom

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Here ya go Tom...E-60 Meyer manual This is the factory step by step Meyer manual for the E60's series pumps and they are a very helpful tool when overhauling these pumps. The only other thing you should have on hand is a pressure gauge to set the pump pressure (very very important on the E60's).

Last edited: Jun 19, 2007