1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hey all from NJ the RAIN state

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Mow It All, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Mow It All

Mow It All Member

whats going on guys, havent logged on since last garbage season. Last year we totalled 8" total.....Whoopie North Jersey has gotten plowable snow and we got flooding rain....Im In Brick (ocean county) O well good luck to everyone and stay safe

2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

yea and this weekend is turning to be nothing too. i saw you at extremem machines right

3. den327

den327 Member
    from nj

Im in Forked River. Im debating selling my plow if it does not snow this winter. I bought it brand new last year and all we got was an inch, so my plow has 100 ft of plowing use in the year that I have owned it. Hope we get something, maybe to atleast cover insurance costs.We'll see.

4. Mow It All

Mow It All Member

ya you saw me a dew times at Xtreme......lol were the ones that host all there events. Well be calling soon enough for the spring event. Were doing a HUGE event with radio and tv, were estimating 7-800 people. Since you wont be making money with the plow.....lol

5. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

i can sell hot cocoa too haha this weather blows

6. den327

den327 Member
    from nj

Hey Mow It All,

I believe I saw you this morning on Mantoloking Rd. headed towards lakewood around 10:30AM. You had a quad in the back of your dodge 1500. Small world Huh

7. Mow It All

Mow It All Member

MAn do I get around......lol YA that was me going quadding. Cant cut grass, cant plow, might as well have fun.