1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

heres whats left....plows, mounts, boss, western, snowplow, snow pusher

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tojay22, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tojay22

tojay22 Member

people keep asking about what i have left. heres what i have and some other things im listing for some friends. call me at 616-446-1777 for anymore info.

- 14' snow box for a loader. very HD and nice rubber cutting edge. only 2 years old. $3000

- 8' western uni mount plow with 99 and up chevy / gmc hd wires and mount. plow looks new!! $2800

-7.6 western ultra mount with eveything for ford superduty. was on 04. $2800

-9' daniels backblade. blade and arms only. no pump or wires. $1000

-boss rt2 8.2 v blade plow. no wires or mount. no smart hitch. $1800 obo

-western 6.8 suburbanite poly plow with everything for chevy s-10, blazer, or sanoma. has all wires and mount. looks new. $1800

-boss rt3 chevy / gmc mount 88-99 $325

-fisher ford superduty truck mount for 99-04 f250 / f350 $325

-mini bar amber flasher lightbar. no mags. was hardwired. $75

- stainless steel under tailgate salter for a dump truck body. $1000

call 616-446-1777 for any info. Thanks
  2. the_raven101

the_raven101 Junior Member

3. xtremesuperduty

xtremesuperduty Junior Member

I am interested in the stainless salter do you have specs and pics ? also maybe the fisher truck mount if it works with the 9' x blade
  4. tojay22

tojay22 Member

yeah the mount was on a 9' x blade so i know it will work. it should work for most all fisher mm2 plows. i will get pics soon if you want
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.