1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Here's one for Toby Keith

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Jon Geer, Nov 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Look again

f150.jpg

2. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Look again

f150 1.jpg

3. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Built Fod Tough

f150 2.jpg

4. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Stroke The Power

Big Dog

psd.jpg

5. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Again

psd 1.jpg

6. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Last one

psd 2.jpg

7. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Hey Jon-

Where's the 50' back blade and the 9 FOOT PILES it can make?

This is ********. I don't think you should be able to post this kind of crap w/out being a PAYING Sponsor. Since you never answered my origianl post, I will continue to assume that until PROVEN otherwise. I was under the impression that sponsors had to pay $150/month to post about promoting themselves, the money is supposed to help support the site?!?!

Have fun posting pictures of your silly trucks with giant backblades.....:rolleyes:

Last edited: Nov 9, 2003
  8. micah79

micah79 Senior Member

The 1st pic is zoomed right in on his company name. How tacky???

9. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

I didnt realize what was going on when I posted good positive replies in the Dodge and Chevy forums. Now that I see, I regret making those replies. Its a real shame whats going on with this site. This used to be my favorite site, I couldnt wait to log onto it and read all the new replies from all the top posters. Now it seems all the popular guys left and the site stinks. I wont leave though, unless I get banned and have to. I hope it comes back to be what it once was, so I will hang around and keep an eye on it. :( Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.