1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Heres my Rig

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by dc240nt, Apr 11, 2012.

1. dc240nt

dc240nt Junior Member

2005 Dodge Cummins 2500 4x4 with a 2011 Hiniker "C" Plow.
    Ready for battle!

[​IMG]

2. ram4x443015

ram4x443015 Senior Member

nice looking dodge

3. CnC

CnC Junior Member

Nice plow!

4. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

goodlooking rig!!Thumbs Up

5. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Nice Rig indeed!

6. SnoMan19

SnoMan19 Member

Nice setup man.

7. dc240nt

dc240nt Junior Member

Thanks guys. I really like that C-Plow!

8. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice truck. I love 5.9 Cummins. How do you like that C plow?

9. dc240nt

dc240nt Junior Member

Last winter was my first in business, so there was a short learning curve involved. However, I threw myself to the wolves and went strait to work. The first time I did my 7 residentials and two small apartments, it took me over 12 hrs. Next time out I had 8 residentials and 3 small apartments and it took me 10 hrs. The third and last time I went out I did 14 residentials (with sidewalks and entrys) in 8 hrs including travel time. I then did the three small apartments and sidewlks in about 2 1/2 hrs. Part of the time savings was do to the learning curve, but alot of it was also because of that C-Plow. It really speeds things up. But more importantly, it seems to do a very clean job compared to other plows that I watched work. In fact, I got a few extra driveways because of how well it performed. Recommendations from homeowners. To me that speaks volumes. I suppose we could all say the same things about our favorite plow. But right now, I wouldnt trade it for a different one.

10. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Looks just like my old setup, a Patriot Blue Cummins and red plow! Good luck with it.