1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

heres my plowin toy ..

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by groundbreakers, Nov 24, 2008.

1. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

heres my 98 Dakota CC 4x4 w/ 5.2 liter ... i may upgrade to a snoway next year .. ive tinkered around with this plowfor 2 yrs .. yes its a snowbear ((no sarcastic comments - LOL)) ... i do alot of huge residential drives .. and my family's houses , and a few small lots .. works so far .. i know a guy on here bought a boss standard duty for it dakota ... i just worry about the weight on front ... but here she is !!!!! ... Good luck to all with snow removal this year in Michigan ....

IMG_5264.jpg

2. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

wow im surprised you can do all that with a snow bear. isnt it a pain to get in and out of the truck to angle it an everything? I've always been curious to see a snowbear rigged up with some electic linear actuators so it can power angle. the truck looks pretty sharp though.

3. TEX

TEX Senior Member

hey if it works keep makin $$$ until it breaks then upgrade

4. groundbreakers

well i tell ya ... i bought one in 2000 and had it for 7 yrs and beat the hell out of it . and last year had a guy hit me 2yrs ago and wiped out my first one .. then last year .. went back to lowes and bought this for $600 cash out the door .. like i said .. i do small lots .. dentist office.. pizzeria .. help my dad with a few restaurant's he does .. soo .. not that bad ... i just bought a pair of universal plow lights ... so just waiting to some decent weather ..

5. groundbreakers

nest time im out i will take my camara ... i dont ususally take pics of my work .. do too a person to stole one of my customers a few yrs back from takin pics and posting them ..