1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Here's my new capital investment !!!!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Sno ballz, Oct 22, 2005.

1. Sno ballz

Sno ballz Member

:redbounce

Finally got it..... Sno-Way 26 Series, with downpressure, wireless remote, and light bar. I must admit, the little Dakota wears it fairly well too.:redbounce :drinkup:

Have a looksy.....

Sno ballz
    2003 Dakota 4x4
    2005 Sno-Way 26 Series

Oct22_05.jpg

Oct22_06.jpg

2. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

looks good:waving:

3. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

good set up ... hope your warrenty isnt voided with that on the front ... i also have a dakota too ... with a cheaper plow ..

4. plow

That looks like a lot of weight for that little truck. What does the plow setup weigh???

5. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Nice looking set up, congrats!!

6. Sno ballz

Sno ballz Member

groundbreakers - not too concerned with warranty, too many miles on it already:)

Pro Workz - This one of the lightest setups for the Dakota. It actually sits far better than I was expecting. I believe the weight is 451#.

7. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

Looks great. Now lets hope the white stuff starts fallin, that truck is too clean.

8. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Sno Balls, where is Detroitish ??

Hey nice truck too, maybe some ballast in the back ?

9. Sno ballz

Sno ballz Member

I know I replied to this earlier, musta got lost in cyberspace:rolleyes:

Eyesell - I'm in SE Livingston County. How about you?

I figure a few bags o' salt in the back, and maybe a snowblower and that'll be my ballast.

10. KenG

KenG Senior Member
    from MA

Looks good.

I've thought about putting a setup on my Dakota (2001 Quad-cab 4.7). I know that the 4.7 is up to the task, and they are a lot stronger of a vehicle than many people think.

11. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Allen Park, just south of Det

12. Sno ballz

Sno ballz Member

Cool:)

I work in Allen Park, near the Lion's training facility. I know the area well.

13. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good...maybe even throw some timbrens on the front end and some weight in the back and you should be fine.Sometimes I wish I had a small truck for the tight driveways instead of just turning them down.

14. VTdakota

VTdakota Junior Member
    from Vermont

Looks really good. Ive thought about that same setup for my dakota, but I have a 97 and its only has the 3.9L V6, so I would be lacking a lot of the power you gots.