1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Heres how we load and haul mafia blocks

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by SNOWLORD, Apr 25, 2010.

1. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

Usually throw 10 or so on the old Mack, no hooking chains no strapping down just throw them in and go.
    [​IMG]

2. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

nice but you got a couple outlights!

3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

What was that truck built for?

4. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

JD Dave that old Mack was originally put together for hauling logs which it still does. I put the box on it several years ago for hurricane cleanup in florida and such, as we get paid by the amount of yards we get to the brush dump. We put a trailer behind it and together we can haul 100 yards of brush. Over the years I find myself using that old Mack for several things its paid for itself about 10x and she's still running strong. Last week I loaded about 500 tires onto a walking floor trailer with the grapple.

5. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

One reason its a MACK!!!!

6. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

How did the walking floor do with tires? For mulch, theirs still about a yard left in it abd you have to use a shovel to get he rest out.

7. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

Looks neat.... Coulda used that truck down here a while ago LOL

8. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

You throw them in ???? I don't like them words ....

Also I would not let OSHA see that picture ..Of unmanned equipment holding a load ... $$$$$$$

9. Mackman

from S.E. PA

I think OSHA would care less.

10. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

Thanks Mackman I dont think OSHA would make it to far on my farm.

11. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

OSHA can't touch you if you're working on your own property and using your own equipment. They tried to F with me last year when I was using my cherry picker and they didn't get anywhere.

12. Kuzanut

Kuzanut Senior Member

WOW i can add this to my bucket list. Meeting someone that OSHA tried to mess with and lost.....

13. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

Sweet truck, where abouts in MN are you from?

14. the new boss 92

if your on your own property no one can walk any were on it unless there is a big neon sign that say come join us! if hes loading thughs block in his yard osha cant do a dam thing untill he pulls on the street and dot or a cop stops him and they call. soory but if osha came to my house while i was doing something like that i would tell them to hit the road before i come down from the turet!

15. Kuzanut

Kuzanut Senior Member

Thats a good thing to know.. so the most they could do is park on the street and wait for something to happen. then the cops call them right?

16. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

Well you might be surprised on their Authority ...

Why do they investigate mining accidents that's private property...Power plants ,Oil rigs ,Factories ..Etc.

Click,Click pictures tell a lot ....

Not getting on your case...Just Warning you what could happen...

17. Mackman

from S.E. PA

Well if thats the case all they have to do is go on youtube and look at all the videos of people doing crazy things with heavy equipment. I worked in excavating for over 7 years now and not seen or even hread of ohsa doing anything.

Most of the time osha comes in after an accident has happen. Or someone reports an unsafe work place. If they see a pic or video online they are not going to do shi-t about it.

18. the new boss 92

pretty much, same goes with cops, they can walk on your property but they have to leave if you ask them and or if they have a complaint thats a different story. mack man is right on osha is more of the investigators after a big accident with heavy machines.

19. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

Im so concerned I just wet my pants!

20. Mackman

from S.E. PA

LMAO you better keep looking out your window OSHA is on there way!!!!:laughing::laughing: