1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

heres another picture

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by CUSTM1500HD, Jan 22, 2004.

1. CUSTM1500HD

CUSTM1500HD Junior Member

just finally figuring out how to post with pictures. i still dont know how to post 2 pictures at a time.maybe someone can offer some help. thanks guys,HAPPY PLOWING!!

changes.jpg

2. Hellbent.HD

Hellbent.HD Member

CUSTM1500,
    As far as posting multiple pics, the easiest way is to reply to your first post with another pic in the 'attach' area..
    Basically just do what ya did the first time.:D

I like the 'new' back window treatment over the old one..
    Looks cool.

Tony.....

3. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

plow shoes :confused: :confused:

4. nachoschevs

nachoschevs Member

CUSTM1500HD,
    I like this pic better then the first post. the wheels were to blurry and they didn’t look as good in the last one because it was not clear. They are not even close to what I thought they looked like in the first. Good choice:cool: Like the clean looking black Chev. I can never get enough pictures of em. Keep all the GM pic posts coming.
    Nacho

5. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

looks good.....gotta love them caddy rims. first time ive seen em on a chevy pickup:D

6. crstal

crstal Junior Member
    from VA

nice looking truck!