1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Here's a picture of my second plow truck wrecked

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by LBZ PLOW, Dec 6, 2008.

LBZ PLOW Junior Member
    from Idaho

A semi ran a stop sign while I was in Minnesota and this is the damage it caused. He was going about 55 did not stop and I was going about 55 - 60 and did not see him coming till it was to late.

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

god damn, were you ok???
  3. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

HOLY SH*T !!! .. how bad were you injuries .... i see the truck took a blow .. but did the insurance company allow you to keeo the rims .. or just give you money from the whole truck ..
  4. heavyiron

heavyiron Member

I assume because you posted this, you survived. I hope you didn't have any passengers... Pretty good wreck. Was your first plow truck's end this impressive?
  5. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

How in the world did you walk away from that? Go buy a lottery ticket cuz you are one lucky SOB!

LBZ PLOW Junior Member
    from Idaho

My right hand went through the radio and shattered my wrist and a few deep cuts on my leg but the truck did everything that it was suppose to do in a crash and it saved my life. My passenger had a head injury and other broken bones but we both came out pretty good considering... and no the insurance company would not let me have the wheels back.
    Warning.. pic of hand

7. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Damn. Good thing it was your hand and not your head that went through the radio.

Glad to hear you came out mostly fine compared to what it could have been looking at the pics of the truck.

(Your going to need the extra strength buffing compound to fix that one up)
  8. nms0219

nms0219 Senior Member

wow is all i can say
  9. jimaug87

jimaug87 Senior Member

that was an amazing wreck. You're hand looks like it's going to suck a bit, but you are a lucky man. Enjoy the happy pills while you have them.
  10. Novadiecast

Novadiecast Senior Member

Glad to see your Ok. Hope you passenger is doing well. That was a bad wreck for sure. Looks like the driver compartment help up pretty good considering. Good to have you here still.
  11. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Wow....im glad your okay!

God bless!:angel:
  12. paponte

paponte Senior Member

Wow! Thank God you both walked away from that. That is one serious wreck!
  13. plowindiesel

plowindiesel Senior Member

glad to see you walked away from that wreck cause it looks pretty nasty
  14. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Wonder what the outcome would have been if you weren't in a good sized truck?
  15. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

ouch man, glad to see your doing ok and your passengers fine... looking at that pic i still cant believe you survived that... wow :salute:
  16. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Ohh my god that is unbelievable. Thank god your ok. Happy to see you made it out, dont worry about the truck you can always get another one. Someone was with you on that one. :angel:
  17. pitrack

pitrack Senior Member

DAMN. Glad you're okay man. That looked like a bad truck you had there. Hope everything works out for the best.
  18. deckboys

deckboys Senior Member

wow.... but the passenger compartment looks like it didn't budge.... much
  19. coldcoffee

coldcoffee Senior Member

Glad your still here to talk about...Here's to a quick recovery for you and your passenger wesport
  20. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Wow!!! Thank god you survived and will be ok.