1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Heres a pic of me and my snow plowin buds after another long night!!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Robhollar, Feb 7, 2004.

1. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

Taking advantage of a little free time....Rob

2. bcf

bcf Senior Member

Nice! Although I bet'cha they leave trails behind when shoveling sidewalks.:D
  3. harley hauler

harley hauler Senior Member

someone has a lot of spare time:p

PAPABEAR Junior Member

The "Snowstorm"

Hey there neighbor!!!! I am in Mexico and we are STILL digging out!!!! Went out and bought a Chevy Silverado with a new Fisher plow--the old truck just couldn't handle it. Will post a picture of OUR 8 feet of snow!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Have to have the wife do that later on--computer is her thing) Funny thing is--we still have Feb and March to go------------------- :D

PAPABEAR Junior Member

here is what he had to deal with--"The Wife";) :waving: (hope picture goes thru)

snow on roof.jpg
  6. crstal

crstal Junior Member
    from VA

thats crazY! i did not know roofs could hold that much weight
  7. I guess the one in the red hat must be the designated driver
  8. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

I wouldn't want that to fall on me! Of course, if you see it start to go, just dive off the ladder. With that much snow, its like landing on an airbag.:bluebounc

Work Safe- all of you who have to deal with that much snow. And try not to pull any snow down on the guys playing cards.
  9. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

where did all that cash come from ????