1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Here's a new one

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by leigh, Feb 12, 2015.

1. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Got a call asking if I could deliver salt for maintenance crew at a Post Office that I plow, This couldn't be easier,filled up 2 of these in 10 minutes! payup

salt.jpg

2. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

Hope you charged them accordingly........

So how much do you think those buggy's hold, 600#?

3. leigh

from CT

At least.Told them next time to block up the areas where webbing is and I can really fill them.Easy to move even loaded.Gov probably paid 5k each for them lol

4. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

That's how I fill my salt boxes, if I can't get close to them with the truck I use a hand truck.
    Works good filling wheelbarrows with crushed limestone too...
    [​IMG]

5. G.Landscape

G.Landscape Senior Member
    from Ontario

This is how we fill bins. Mostly our own bins but a few we fill on call for building managers who do their own stuff.

Easy money, and with the rear camera you back right up, flip it on and you know when a bin is full.

20150102_114735.jpg

20150102_114828.jpg

6. leigh

from CT

Nice.I had my cameras mounted on magnets and they went through my sander auger lol.Last week it was a shovel. Meant to fix wires and now I can't find them!

7. derekslawncare

derekslawncare PlowSite.com Addict

You're just not having good luck this month are you? :realmad: :cry:

8. leigh

from CT

That was last year,still can't find those cameras.Needless to say,like most plow boys I have endless stories that normal people can't fathom,wouldn't have it any other way