1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Here you go Dano!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Novadiecast, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Novadiecast

Novadiecast Senior Member

Today I drenched my new 8'2" Boss V-XT with Fluid Film. I used three cans on this monster. 1 can per wing and 1 on the rack. This stuff is amazing.

I would wear a XL tee shirt more than a hat. I would wear it loudly and proudly.

[​IMG]

Here is the empty proof, 3 cans.

[​IMG]

These are sure to make Grandview proud!!!!!:waving:

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

And you guys say I use too much!:dizzy:

I think Dano going to need a bigger armored car to carry all the money to the bank if everybody keeps using that much!payuppayup

3. Novadiecast

Novadiecast Senior Member

Well it is brand new and I just wanted to give it a really good bath. I really soaked it in the cracks and crevices and around the welds.. Hopefully it will stop any rust in the spring time. The $15.00 worth of Fluid Film is money well spent even if it was overkill.

Now I am going to go back out and massage it in real good.

4. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Oh man, I love it! Just pm me your address and I'll get a shirt right out. Thanks for pics!