1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

here ya go Ford Guys.. pics of 09 F150

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by IMAGE, Jan 16, 2008.

1. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

2. qualitylawncare

qualitylawncare Senior Member

3. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

I've never liked fords, but I really can't stand the new headlight design on the fords. It droops down, and really drags the whole design of the truck down. I have a feeling everyone will look back in 10 years and wonder what they were thinking. JMO.

4. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

Wow it look so nice.

That head light seem to be ugly but if that design help see better in night time then it worth.

What kind engine they would put in there? I be happy if they success make engine that will produce 25 mpg but I think it would never happened until they change design on that engine.

5. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

I saw that on ford truck world today I like the new front look better then the superdutys.

6. Niteman9

Niteman9 Senior Member

Have you seen the tumors on the sides of the new Chevy's

7. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

I'm not sure what your refering to. If its the fender flairs, I think they look good. But even if chevy or GMC came out with headlights like the 08 and 09 fords I wouldn't like it. It takes away from the aggressive look of the truck. I think the earlier 2000-2007 fords look nice. But look at almost every car, truck, or even mini van within recent years and all the lights slope up. It just forms the "face" of the truck.

8. PLM-1

PLM-1 Senior Member

It looks like a cross between a Ford Escape and a Toyota Tundra. I'm not really liking the outside; however, the interior looked good.

9. lieutlamson

lieutlamson Member

I think hes talking about the new Chevy HD trucks with the big chromed plastic bumper ends. The new GMCs look decent, but the new Super Duty look good. You cant really judge the F150 until you can see it in person. I like it! Now we gotta wait a year or so to see what the diesel is going to be.

10. FLASHMAN

FLASHMAN Member

that truck has one of the nicest looking interiors I've ever seen on a pickup.... but will it handle a plow? wesport

11. MOWBIZZ

MOWBIZZ Senior Member

It's a nice 2nd vehicle...something to run around in looking flashy, but for work like plowing, if you're spending THAT much...why not go for the workhorse (Super Duty) that has all the same creature comforts as it's little brother...? I'd love to be able to afford one of each...

12. VBigFord20

VBigFord20 Senior Member

Mine does, but next go round I am going with a 1 ton. Not just because of the plow, more because my needs went from a Ranger to a F-150 and now needing a 1 ton, and really a Dump all in the last 4 years.

I am not 100% sold on the new F-150 yet. I made it my background on my desktop so I keep looking at it, and it has grown on me.

Inside is great! the new Super crew being longer with the flat floor is great (more room for me to throw more tools then my extended cab has now). I like the bed steps and tailgate step and the fold up running boards. Its great to see they also used the super dutys tow contral unit.

The new 6 speed trans should make it move better. Now I just want to see that new 6.2L V-8 and the 4.5L diesel under the hood.

I can't afford another truck right now anyways, but a loaded on crew cab would sure make a nice second vheical someday.

13. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

i'll second that....had a f-150...seen several f-150's plowing....now a superduty...NEVER AGAIN...a 150...next one 350 for SURE

14. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

Just when I thought Ford couldn't ruin the looks of their trucks anymore..... puke.gif

Boy was I wrong. I loved the 07 SDs and they ruined them, and now this.

puke.gif

15. willofalltrades

willofalltrades Member

I like it... wow it looks pretty... but I want to see the specs... there putting new motors in it... I wanna know about those... then again, I'm going to Detroit Monday to learn all about it lol I cant wait