1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Here we go

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by DJ Contracting, Jan 14, 2007.

1. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

Well it's about time the stuff we all (except CO) have been waiting for just starting falling, it's not supossed to stop till Monday evening I'll post pics when were done, good luck guys and girls.

2. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

good luck to you too dj..... we pushed some slush last night, after we salted. popped the cherry on the loaders for the season.

3. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

It's something anyway

Well it turned out to be a 5" snow fall total 4"on Monday and 1"overnight so not to bad.
    I just had a customer call and complain about thier bill. They said that we were not there on the 16th and somebody was in the office early, so I called back this afternoon and asked her what time they got into the office, and she said that one agent arrived at 7:30 AM and she arrived @ 8:15 AM. I told her that I had it documented that a driver was there @ 6:24 AM - 6:50 AM and that I don't make it a practice to charge for something I don't do, then she proceeded to let me know they had to shovel off the steps and handicap ramp, so I told her that I do not charge them for that service so I can't discount any charges,however I did tell her that I was sorry and that the step and ramp will be shoveled from now on.