1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Here we go guys !!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by R&R Yard Design, Jan 2, 2006.

1. Ok boys and girls that time is upon us agian. Christmas and new years have come and gone, and so has our PRE season get together. Well you know what this means, yes it is that time to plan the true MID SEASON get together here in the chicago area this year. I am planing it around the end of Jan. or the start of Feb. if you guys would let me know what weekend is good for all of you, and how many people are going to be going.payup :drinkup: :drinkup::jester:
  2. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

I'll have to see what the weather has in store for me. I know I will be in Vegas on Jan. 16th to the 20th then I go to FL in Feb for a few days then in March it's off to Dublin, Ireland for a week over St. Patricks Day:drinkup:

I would say if you want to set something up you'll have to set up 2 days. One for the initial gathering and one for a snow day reschedule.