1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Here we go Chicago

Discussion in 'Weather' started by SnowMatt13, Feb 8, 2006.

1. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

The mighty inch is comming to town tomorrow. I actually took it kinda serious and blew the dust off one of our salters today.:rolleyes:
  2. durchins

durchins Member

Leaving for mexico Friday for 10 days.We will surely get snow during that time. I will probably come home to 100 missed calls because my employees slept through the only storm of the year.
    Oh well, I guess the only thing I can do is enjoy a margarita on the beach while watching the sights.
  3. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

Have one for me too:drinkup:
    Tell your employees to unhook all your plows and salters and put them in storage. Then it'll snow:nod:
  4. lindalou

lindalou Junior Member

snow? what is that? when will it be here?

i think we have been short changed by mother nature.
  5. SwiftSnow&Salt

SwiftSnow&Salt Member

ITS A FACT...Motha Nature has been ruff

Thank god for the month of December thou... payup

But lets realize we have like 20 days left in FEB...plenty-o-time for SNOW!!!

Keep 'da Faith!!

BIG AL
  6. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

I dont care if its just enough to throw salt.....lord let it do something!:)
  7. Snow Picasso

Snow Picasso Senior Member

Hey Guys, Tom skilling just said there might be something in the works for late next week!! Let's keep our fingers crossed! payup :salute:
  8. SwiftSnow&Salt

SwiftSnow&Salt Member

I got an idea tonight...

I took of both my plows and spreaders and even unloaded a pallet of salt by hand and washed up both trucks (leaving everything off too)....WELL GET SOME SNOW NOW. Your Welcome Everyone :D