1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Here we go boys!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Snow Picasso, Jan 10, 2007.

1. Snow Picasso

Snow Picasso Senior Member

Last edited: Jan 10, 2007
  2. bryanj23

bryanj23 Senior Member

Great! Now if only I were in the pretty purple area instead of the white!! Have fun boys! :bluebounc :redbounce :waving:

3. 2moresleeps

2moresleeps Senior Member
    from Ontario

Ummm. Too busy to read cuz a brother just spent the last 2....I repeat 2 days salting. The weather god has been good to us...throwing us just enough of a bone to salt but not enough of the bone to plow. I don't want to plow anyway so I guess we are on "His/Her" side.

I was sooooo excited about the forecast that I went out 5 hours early before the storm and bought the salt. I was ready....the forecast called for 10-15cm and we got 2cm LOL.

The next day (today) the forecast called for a trace of snow and we got 3cm.....the weather is crazy.

We have several accounts in 3 cities roughly 10-15 apart. We get hit in one city (by hit I mean 2-3cm) and nothing in the next.....this "CITY WARMING" is killing me.

4. scuba875

scuba875 Senior Member

5. M&A Property Maintenance

M&A Property Maintenance Senior Member

6. Snow Picasso

Snow Picasso Senior Member

7. scuba875

scuba875 Senior Member

Lets keep our fingers crossed maybe we will get enough to plow.

8. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

You could get some snow out of this one.
    The predicted high for today was 24f it only got up to 19f. The cool air is on it's way.
    Any one on the south shores of the Great Lakes should get some too.

9. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Yeah, and how many of these guys predicted the record warmth of the last month? They weren't even right on what El Nino did to the weather this year.

10. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

One local weather guesser here said that he thinks this storm has the potential to be like the one we got the first week in December. We got 15" out of that one and about 20 miles south of me got 22". I hope it does not turn out like that cause it came down too fast.LOL The long drawn out storms pay better for me.payup But like most weather guessers are saying, its too far away to even tell where its going for sure. I'd be happy with just a salting event.

11. matts lawncare

matts lawncare Junior Member

who cares about snow the bears are playin sunday

12. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

After watching the Weather Channel for a while it looks like there will be a bunch of ice out of this system.

Hope everyone stays safe.