1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Here we go again E47 problem

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by SCFALL, Dec 4, 2002.

SCFALL Member

Blade angles very slowly when going right but normal speed to left, also when plowing with blade angled it slowly straightens itself. Do you guys think maybe bad orings on my c valve????? Thanks Scott

SCFALL Member

I took the C valve apart and cleaned it but it did'nt make a diff scott

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Go to Millsupply.com and you could get troubleshooting info or buy a Fisher
  4. long0

long0 Senior Member

Check you quick disconnects. One might be leaking, or plugged causing your problem

5. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

Mine was working then it just did not do any thing but a little hot water on the coils did the trick.Also this is not a new problem but an old one my cousin had the same problem when it got real cold you would think that they would make a better mouse trap to speak of. It's a real bummer to get some where and need to get real hot water to unstick your unit.One of my other reasons to look for another plow.
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2002
  6. ceaman

ceaman Senior Member

Might change and flush fluid... might be water.

SCFALL Member

did that

I tore the pump down cleaned everthing including the valves but I refilled it with atf instead of meyers fluid though, temps been in the single digets here so that is probably why its slow but still wonder about the self angling.