1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

here we go again 2-4" inches ???

Discussion in 'Weather' started by SE+C, Jan 23, 2008.

1. SE+C

SE+C Member

the radio stations are at again starting to call for 2-4" tommorow probably get nothing.

2. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

I dont believe it liar liar

3. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping Senior Member

Dusting up to an inch here in Pgh PA for tomorrow:realmad:. That's what we got on tuesday. Guess it's better than nothing

4. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

might aswell just plan for spring.

5. G.M.Landscaping

I just bought another pallet of salt today also. Maybe Feburary will be better.

6. SE+C

SE+C Member

just looked at accuguess for the long range looks like you might need the salt but forget being able to use the plows

7. G.M.Landscaping

So what did you end up getting? I got 3/4":sleeping: Going to be in the 40's on monday.

8. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

i got about the same 3/4 in my drive on what, wedsday

9. SE+C

SE+C Member

we ended up with about 1 to 2 inches depending on what elevation you were at

10. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

just woke up and all i see is a dusting out there , township salt truck just went by

11. zappalawn

zappalawn Member
    from pgh

you guys are east of me atleast u get a dusting most of my accounts dont even get that. im sending a truck out soon to do some clean up work and salt. i dont see us getting to much more snow this year . thats why im heading to florida in a month.I bet all hell will break loose for my guys when i leave

12. SE+C

SE+C Member

that is what usually happens some one goes south and we get hit with a nice snow storm. the mad-man is saying that we might get it in feb. just have to wait and see