1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

here she is

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by turfman15, Dec 12, 2007.

1. turfman15

turfman15 Senior Member

here is my 07 2500hd. she is my baby. it has a 8ft pro plow ans a daniels back plow.
    sorry it is dirty it has been icy up here and snow is coming so i didn't get a chance to wash it. enjoy

2. a.m.animal

a.m.animal Junior Member

Nice set up.Hows the Daniels working out for you?
  3. Tuxx

Tuxx Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

Nice Rig. What kind of Box Setup is that on the plow?
  4. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Nice Truck!!....What brand wings are those?
  5. Jt13speed

Jt13speed Senior Member

They look like the hiniker box wings. How did you get them to mount on your western?

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

truck looks great man!
  7. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Good looking truck
  8. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Very nice looking truck!
  9. turfman15

turfman15 Senior Member

they are hiniker box wings. i just had to drill a couple of holes in the plow to get them to work. i have not used them yet. but the snow is coming tommorow so we will find out. they are removable with just 2 pins.

the daniels works great. i do all resi's so i would never leave home without it.
    after the weekend snow i will try to get it washed up and take some new pics.