1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Here it Comes

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by FORDV10, Jan 10, 2009.

1. FORDV10

FORDV10 Member
    from CT.

Here is the new starting in CT. 1-10-09

2. bluerage94

bluerage94 Senior Member

Still waiting on Long Island..... they said it would start by 1pm it's 4pm and we're still waiting.

They up'd the snowfall amount's to possibly 8"'s now they said possibly 1-3 before turning to rain...

Freakin' Weather guys....!!!!!!!!!!:realmad:
  3. perfectplanting

perfectplanting Junior Member

I am in Norwalk, CT it started here at 12:00 pm and we have about 11/2 on the ground where is the storm!!!!
  4. paponte

paponte Senior Member

Another Belly Flop in the books. :gunsfiring:
  5. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

just wait it out guys, might be suprised. were supposed to get 3-4in or so here in chicago. we got murdered out here, got 2-3 yesterday and today were up to over 10in today where i am north of the city and its finally startin to slow down. hopefully you guys get some of it, i know i enjoyed it payup and still gotta go back out and do all my lots one more time. been out since 3am, takin a quick lunch and wake up shower break :dizzy:
  6. FORDV10

FORDV10 Member
    from CT.

Total at my house was 4 inches.......Where is the 5-10" the weather man said
  7. Cutter1

Cutter1 Senior Member

They were calling for 6 to 10 in pittsburgh for this storm......woke up at 3 am after spending the whole day getting equipment ready. Open the door to an INCH or maybe 2. love the weather man. Thats ok, I would rather salt. :)
  8. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

we were lucky to see 3". yeah so much for the original 6-10 :rolleyes:
  9. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Funny, the women of Ct. say the same thing.:rolleyes: