1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Here It comes guys.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Rcgm, Jan 16, 2001.

1. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

Well Indianapolis Indiana is supposed to get 6-10 starting friday afternoon till saturday morning.Well got to go tell taco bell i `quit.Anybody else here this?

2. columbiaplower

columbiaplower Senior Member

why you telling the Taco Bell you quit?

3. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

Columbia,
    Just a joke I said In a lod post haven't seen no snow all month long I need to go to Taco bell and get a job.So was joking and saying well snows coming time to quit t bell.

4. columbiaplower

columbiaplower Senior Member

OHHHHH LOL :)
    i plow a toco bell i thought you ment u were gonna stop plowing for them. A job there may be in my future, lol.

5. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

I heard that where i am at(toledo) is suposed to get 5-7" starting saurday morning and ending sunday night, i hope we get it!, been 18 days sence snow

6. DZimmer503

DZimmer503 Junior Member

I heard their was a chance of a winter storm here in Troy starting friday and thru saturday but no one is saying how much yet. Hope it is a big one, normally when Indy gets hit, so do we as we are almost straight east of you...

7. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 PlowSite.com Addict

I don't think it's ever going to snow again this year where I am. I'm gonna wash AND wax my truck... and plow... and salt spreader... and anything else I can clean up. Hopefully mother nature is listening, and will do the right thing. LOL

-Tim

8. GeoffD

GeoffD PlowSite.com Veteran

what did I tell ya. As soon as ya ask for a break from snow ya wait 3 weeks for your next storm. :)

Geoff

9. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 PlowSite.com Addict

I should've known to listen to the pro. Sorry Geoff... won't happen again.

-Tim

Anyone want my SnoWay? If it doesn't snow soon, I'm gonna start plowing grass, and then go into landscaping...

Yes... I'm kidding.

10. Big Nate's Plowing

Ill take it off your hands!...lol

11. 4 Saisons

4 Saisons Senior Member

had near 5" today, ans some more forecasted for this week end. I enjoy to be back on duty. first time since december.

12. GeoffD

delt with 2 or 3" this morning.

Geoff

13. Alan

Alan PlowSite.com Addict

We got hit with a 3" surprise this morning,, forecast said it wasn't going to happen,, who woulda thunk they would get it wrong?

14. GeoffD

doesn't suprsie me.

Geoff

15. Yardworks

Yardworks Senior Member

I just dealt with the heaviest, sloppiest,crappiest 2-3 inches the other day. Broke 3 shovel handles and my back. I have some townhouses that have mailboxes along the street that you get your mail from the back of the box. The City plow comes and buries these things in 2 foot of slush and then freezes. They make my day.

16. SCL

SCL Senior Member

Yardworks
    Did you say "shovel" ? How do one of those install on a truck? :)

17. Yardworks

Yardworks Senior Member

Ha Ha. Maybe some day I can graduate to just doing the driving. As for now, I'll give you guys a stock tip. Buy Advil stock. I'm going to make that company a lot of money this year.

18. Eager Beaver

Eager Beaver Senior Member

Do me a favor ! Send some some up to Mid Michigan will you. I wonder sometimmes if someone upstairs forgets that Michigan is suppose to be in the snow belt to lately. Its been enough of a dry spell here also. Let it Snow!!

19. Greenkeepers

Greenkeepers Member

The news this am (Wed) said that here in OH we have a possibility of getting some. The trucks been sitting for a couple weeks without work. Bring on the white stuff :)

20. Big Nate's Plowing

Weather people are soo full of cow pies!!
    Indiana and ohio are gonna get nothing because the low pressure system is too close, to us , if anything we will get a hour of light snow, and that aint worth a damn in the plowing buisness.