1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Here it COME$! MSP/ NW WI

Discussion in 'Weather' started by veggin psd, Nov 29, 2007.

1. veggin psd

veggin psd Senior Member

$now in the forecast for those of us in the Northwoods and NW WI including the Twin Cities! We'll finally get our chance. Sure hope my new vibrator kit gets here today or tomorrow! Weather man is saying 3-5 or more. Too bad it cant be a little earlier by a few days, it could be billed for Novemberpayup!

2. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Please send some of that into northern Iowa too. :cool:

3. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

i heard 4-8 inches here on saturday i am ready! payup

4. veggin psd

veggin psd Senior Member

I'm ready too! Just got an alert text on my cell that we are under a winter storm watch. Gettin a little nervous that it would go a little but too far south of me. What am I thinkin? just as long as we get 2 inches to hit triggers......WHO CARES!payup

5. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

Heard 6-10 just now give or take a foot lol, its cold enough might as well have snow. :bluebounc

6. Stud Bro

Stud Bro Senior Member

Just got an alert on my phone to i hope this one hits us.

7. ljrce

ljrce Senior Member

well lets hope it hits around escanaba michigan for us that has no snow to give me about half a foot of snow and ill be happy:bluebounc:nod:

8. dirtmandan2

dirtmandan2 Senior Member

were definately going to get some cuz' my controller for the spreader just took a sh!t and new one wont be here till next week!!! I'll be the guy out there with the broadcast spreader... lol anyone got one for a snow ex 1875 let me know.. $475 for the new one...