1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

here is what i did after i was done plowing

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by turfman15, Jan 11, 2009.

1. turfman15

turfman15 Senior Member

i plowed for about 7 hours today. and then went to the snow park that i have been building at my brother in-laws house. the hill is about 6' tall and there is 2 banked turns in the trail. the other trail is steep and fast with a 2' jump in it. i built it for my daughter and i to play on, but i was out there for 4hours with my bro in law and his buddies and she was inside watching a movie. we are all just kids at heart.

2. 4u2nv

4u2nv Member

Sure... you built it for the kids... you can tell us the truth. Looks like some good times could be had there, just watch out for injuries.
  3. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like fun!
  4. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Looks like FUN!!!!
  5. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like loads of fun
  6. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

I build one of those at my girlfriends house....30 foot steep drop starts it, one big banked turn with two more smaller ones...the end of the track is right on the lake and if you clean off the ice you just keep going!! SO much fun!
  7. JustinD

JustinD Senior Member

I was doing a small lot yesterday and there was a kid playing in the piles, so I made them as high as I could for him, he was having a blast!!!! Damn to be a little kid again!!