1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Here is our Sidewalk Machine

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by NootDogg, Nov 30, 2007.

1. NootDogg

NootDogg Senior Member
    from WI

It is a 2006 JD 3720.

a 068.JPG

2. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

That is very nice!!!!

3. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice machine

4. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

I'll trade ya for my shovel!
    That thing is sweet!

5. NootDogg

NootDogg Senior Member
    from WI

You got that right. It has air ride seat and a CD player with weather band. It also has 4 strobes in it which are located in the blinkers on top. We got it all ready for the big snow this weekend in WI. They are saying 8-12" Sat. into Sun.

6. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

what bout the skid steer?

you have pic of everthing in there?

7. NootDogg

NootDogg Senior Member
    from WI

Wedon't use the skid steer except to load pallets of salt in the back of the truck. Skid steers are to slow. We can plow more with a truck than a skid steer can.

8. StratfordPusher

StratfordPusher Senior Member

Sweet Machine

Nice unit, hows it working out for you ???

Altymusic

9. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

That is one nice tractor. But why don't you also use your other one?

btw can we get a shot of the whole "snow fleet"?:bluebounc

10. NootDogg

NootDogg Senior Member
    from WI

I will try and get pics of most of our fleet nekt week sometime. We are in a winter storm warning this weekend. We are getting 5-8". So I will try.

11. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

Are those black plates on the sides a John Deere part or are they something you fabricated to strengthen that area? My sidewalk machine is a John Deere 4410 with a blower, I would love to get some plates like that to strengthen it.

http://www.plowsite.com/showpost.php?p=187882&postcount=12

12. NootDogg

NootDogg Senior Member
    from WI

We actually had them made over summer cause when we first used it the boss bent the left side pretty good. So in stead of fixing it we just sold it to someone as is and he new it and didn't care. Then we went and bought a new blower and made them sides.

13. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

I will have to look into making up some of those. Great idea!

14. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice machine. Now I want one!

15. muff

muff Junior Member

noot,
    was looking into a similar JD 3320 set-up & was curious as to how the machine has worked thus far this season. Please advise.

16. Lawnscape89

Lawnscape89 Senior Member

That's the first time that I've heard that one...everyone else, it seems, thinks just the opposite. Especially with two speed and an Avalanche plow, it's hard to beat a Skid Steer with that combo. :cool:. JMO.

I'm sure it depends on what type of plowing you do, but for me, I'd much rather have the Skid Steer.

Oh yeah, BTW, that's a very nice "sidewalk machine" you got there!

17. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I hope to have a nice piece of equipment like that one day to do sidewalks with also. I would live in that thing. Not forward and back all night. I would let the other guys plow and I would do the sidewalks.it is alot better then being out in the elements with a 2 stager for hours on end.

18. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Nice tractor....how's it working out so far?

19. blm86

blm86 Member

thats some nice equipment you have, i hope to be able to have similar stuff in a few years.