1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Here is our new web site

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by THE BOSS 1975, Mar 2, 2006.

1. THE BOSS 1975

THE BOSS 1975 Senior Member

well here is our new website aand was wondering what everyone else thinks please feel free to speak your opinion and let us know what should be changed thanks for the help !!!

http://www.aplussnowsystems.com/

2. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good my man!xysport

3. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Hi, Jason. Looks real good with a lot of thought and effort put into it. You know I can be pretty hard on spelling, punctuation etc. You did ask for critiques, so...

Hyphen between "tailor" and "made".

Period after "operate".

Bring "areas and maintaining" on one line.

I'd use "to accomodate your work schedule" rather than "depending on ...".

Under Customer Profile, take the 's' off "provides". You want either your name or "provides" to be plural, not both.

I'd also put hyphens between the words "around the clock" and take out the words "types of".

On the contact page, make "owners and operators" plural (there are two of you).

But, like I said, looks real good. Mostly just my opinion, anyway. Way above some I see that just want to say "Hey, look - I got a web page".

4. THE BOSS 1975

Thanks for the suggestions I have my web host/designer reading alll the posts too so they will change things as they are posted .Thanks again for the feedback !

5. ljrce

ljrce Senior Member

maybe a list of equimpent u have

6. mike33

mike33 Senior Member

Bobcatservice

Looks nice, I was thinking about doing this for my landscape and plow business. However i don't have a clue where to start and who to contact. Could anyone advise me where to start. Is this expensive? I dont care to spend a lot due to my Vorizon yellow page. I pay with them $ 375.00 per month: phone, landscape ad, excavation, general contractor, and snow plow service.

mike

7. THE BOSS 1975

I can get you a price for design and web hosting including domain names send me a p.m or email my webpage and i can call you with pricing